Books, Lecture-notes and Theses
1. Bui Trung Thanh, Pham Duc Hung. Embedded Systems, Lecture note, Hung Yen University of Technology and Education, January 2010.
2. Bui Trung Thanh. Balancing control of bicycle robot by particle swarm optimization-based structure-specified H2/H∞ control. DEng. Thesis, Asian Institute of Technology, 2008.
3. Bui Trung Thanh. Control of a rotary inverted pendulum system. MEng. Thesis, Asian Institute of Technology, 2005.
International Conference Papers
1. Pham Ngoc Thang, Bui Trung Thanh (2010). Error Reduction in Non-electric Measurement by Interpolation Combined with Loop Transformation Method. In Proceedings of The 2010 International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Communications, HCM city, 22-23 October 2010).
2. Bui Trung Thanh, Nguyen Dinh Uyen, Mai Linh (2010). Application of Systems on Chip (SoCs) for Recent Robotic Reseaches. In Proceedings of IEICE Workshop on Integrated Circuit Design in Vietnam, HCM city, 16-18 August 2010.
International Journal Papers ( SCI Expanded)
1. Bui Trung Thanh, Manukid Parnichkun, Le Chi Hieu (2010). Structure-specified H∞ loop shaping control for balancing of bicycle robots: A particle swarm optimization approach. Journal of Systems and Control Engineering, Vol.224(7), pp. 857-867.
2. Bui Trung Thanh, Manukid Parnichkun (2008). Balancing control of Bycirobo by PSO-based structure-specified mixed H2/H∞ control. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, Vol. 5(4), pp. 395-402.
National Conference and Journal Papers
1. Tran Thi Thu Huong, Pham Thi Mai, Nguyen Duy Nhat, Bui Trung Thanh (2009). Development of a mobile rescue robot prototype at Hung Yen University of Technology and Education. UTEHT Journal of Science and Technology; 8(1): pp 120-127.
2. Bui Trung Thanh, Tran Thi Bac, Truong Van Dinh, Nguyen Thi Binh (2009). Design and manufacturing of an autonomous mobile robot using omn-directional wheel. UTEHY Journal of Science and Technology; 7(4): pp.235-239.
3. Bui Trung Thanh, Pham Ngoc Thang (2007). Mechatronics education at Hung Yen University of Technical Education: Strength and challengings. UTEHY Journal of Science and Technology; 1(3): pp. 120-125.
4. Bui Trung Thanh, Nguyen Huu Cong (2005). Control of an inverted pendulum. In: Proceedings of the Sixth Vietnam Conference on Automation – VICA6, pp. 715-722.